Specialized Epic FSR Comp Carbon 29
- With a FACT carbon frame, 100mm of travel, custom 2x10 gearing and Magura MTS disc brakes, the Epic Comp Carbon is a fast and efficient cross country trail bike.
- FACT IS 9m carbon FSR frame with M5 alloy rear triangle with dedicated 29er geometry, sealed cartridge bearing pivots and 142mm dropouts delivers strength, rigidity, and suppleness to create an uncompromising 100mm travel Competitive XC bike
- Specialized/FOX FlowControl Mini Brain shock with AUTOSAG, inertia valve, air spring, and adjustable rebound for the ultimate in racing and trail riding performance
- RockShox Reba RL 29 with 100mm of travel, new Solo air spring with lockout and rebound adjust provides premium XC suspension performance
- S Works Fast Trak 2.0 inch, 2Bliss ready front tyre features dual compound rubber delivering exceptional speed and traction, while minimising rotating weight
- Custom SRAM S1250 10 speed XC double crankset 29er specific gearing, large PF30 bearings, and alloy arms for smooth, efficient power transfer
- All new Sip Grip, a lock on, Aramid infused, half waffle MTB grip boosts durability, comfort and control
- Magura MTS hydraulic disc brakes provide consistent and reliable stopping power
- Shimano XT Shadow Plus long cage, 10 speed rear derailleur is tough, lightweight, and delivers pinpoint shifts
There are no reviews for this product.