Specialized Epic FSR Comp Carbon 29
- A three-time XC World Championship winner, the Epic was the first full- suspension XC bike to capture the coveted Rainbow Jersey. The Epic features a proven 29er geometry, 100mm of FSR suspension, and is equipped with the unique Brain suspension which reads the terrain to provide the perfect ride, whether sprinting uphill or descending at speed on rocky trails.
- All-new FACT IS 9m carbon frame with M5 chain and seat stays, dedicated 29er geometry and SWAT technology compatibility, sealed cartridge bearing pivots on every FSR point, and 142mm dropouts delivers the all-around best performing 100mm-travel Competitive XC bike
- FOX/Specialized remote Mini-Brain inertia-valve shock with AUTOSAG and new lighter 2014 tune to seamlessly transition from efficient pedaling on smooth terrain to fully active on rough terrain
- RockShox Reba RL 29 fork with 100mm travel, Solo Air spring and rebound adjust, and a 15mm thru- axle provides premium XC suspension performance w/lockout and compression adjust
- S-Works Fast Trak 2.0 inch, 2Bliss Ready front tyre features dual compound rubber delivering exceptional speed and traction, while minimizing rotating weight
- Custom SRAM S-1250 10-speed XC double crankset 29er-specific gearing, large PF30 bearings, and alloy arms for smooth, efficient power transfer
- Formula C1 hydraulic disc brakes provide consistent and reliable stopping power
- Shimano XT Shadow Plus long cage, 10-speed rear derailleur is tough, lightweight, and delivers pinpoint shifts
There are no reviews for this product.